Bob Wallace is selling his 2016 Chevy Aveo. It is in great condition and is licensed in Mexico. Please contact Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. His condo is also for sale.
So we’re into our 5th month of fighting COVID-19. These words made me laugh but there’s a lot of truth mixed in to consider. . .
1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?
2. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.
3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.
4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
5. Just wait a second – so what you’re telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
6. People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
8. Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.
9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.
12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
13. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
14. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
—It seems some statues are holding their own without any help.
Mostly just minor physical altercations so far…People may be taking down statues as a part of the protests and riots that have been happening recently.
Now statues around the world have apparently started to fight back …
Julie is a new owner in Phase II and would like to purchase a used golf cart for delivery in the fall. If you can accommodate her, please call her at 1 (818) 809-6090.
Hope this finds you all doing well. Wanted to share these pics for your blog. They have redone the tee boxes on the front nine with plugs from the new grass on the greens. Been about 3 weeks thus far. Course opens to public on the 15th June, with temp tee boxes on all holes as they will start redoing the back tees probably this next week or so. Been told they will also be replacing many sprinkler heads for better course coverage. Restaurants and hotel open end of next week with Soccer team showing up for semi annual practice.
A donation has been made to the Community Kitchen in the Colonia of Isla de la Piedra. It is providing meals 2 times per week for about 300 people. All the work is being done by local volunteers.
Again, this was made possible because of your support for our fundraisers this past season.
Thank you everyone. Stay safe. Stay well.
Friends of the Isla Committee