Thanks to the efforts of Las Lagunitas residents Dale Lyster and Dick McGuire, who worked with the school principal Hilario and the head of the” Commite de las Madres” Ana, The Barron Elementary School will open its doors for the first time toady at 11 am. The inauguration will be attended by Mazatlan School District Dignitaries as well as Community Organizers. This is the first school library that will also be open to the public. Congratulations, Barron!
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts