…is just fine. At least it doesn’t give you a headache. We had a wonderful cruise with great company. The dinner was fabulous. The sea was glassy calm with tremendous rollers. I just found a website that will generate 7 day forecasts for wind and swells for Mazatlan beaches. It currently ranks the surf here at 6 and 7 stars out of 10 and the conditions are referred to as “v.f.g.” meaning they are pleased with them. (Ahem) It does not say where all this surf is coming from but I will keep digging.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Marjorie Wright on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts