Everyone knows about the crowds that populate Mazatlan’s beaches during Semana Santa. In past years, they have been literally shoulder to should for miles and miles, broken only by musical groups and beer stands. This year, the city of Mazatlan has banned the erection of tents to shade the bands and will also not allow the sale of groceries or beer on the beaches. Go figure!
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts