According to last week’s newspaper, the US has decided not to embargo Mexican shrimp. It seems as if the shrimp fishermen, when faced with the prospect of record low shrimp prices if an embargo were in place, decided to use the turtle release mechanisms already installed in their nets.
- krisvadale on Train Accident Closes Road
- Jan Clarence on Train Accident Closes Road
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts