It must be Spring. The sand is getting really hot in the afternoons; at least that sand that is well above the high tide line. Another milestone is the time change. We will go off Daylight Savings Time and turn our clocks forward at 2 am Saturday morning. Be sure to reset yours. Today will be gorgeous; tomorrow partly cloudy and a 20% chance of rain. The tide will be really high the next two mornings peaking at 3 and 4 feet above sea level at 9 in the morning, more or less. Dead low will be about 3 pm with Thursdays low falling more than a foot below sea level. Great time for Cosgroves’ Sand census.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Marjorie Wright on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts