If you have never heard the throaty roar of a dozen bikes on the Malecon, you can this week. The Gran Desfile will be on Saturday between 5 and 7. If you don’t want to view the parade, stay away because the traffic will be congested. The clouds will remain with us on and off thru the week with a slight increase Sunday thru Tuesday. The waves will build from waist high to head high today. Water temperature is up to 78. Low tide will be about 1 pm and high at 7:30, a more normal pattern.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Lisa Pratt on Pickleball Introductory Class
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts