The new and exciting Las Villas Hotel and Spa will be opening on June 5, 2010. The reception desk has already been relocated to the new facility and all of the beautiful furnishings and decorations are in place. According to a La Lagunita resident who toured the facility two days ago, the hotel rooms are beautifully appointed with granite countertops, full-sized tubs, desks and comfortable beds. The gym overlooks the ocean and pool area and is equipped with state of the art machines. There will be three separate restaurants. First to open will be the snack bar that is in old hotel room #16. Then, the tapas style buffet located in the courtyard of the hotel will open. The main restaurant facility will not open until the fall. The plan is to attract Mexican Nationals during the summer to this 4 star resort. The landscaping is just wonderful. A tall bamboo hedge separates the hotel from the home next door and the fountains at the entranceway should be gorgeous. I hope they turn them on before we have to leave.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Lisa Pratt on Pickleball Introductory Class
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts