The Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here is the first one:
1. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Lisa Pratt on Pickleball Introductory Class
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts