The upcoming Monday evening Palapa Party has been designated as a St. Patrick’s Day celebration, in honor of my sister who discovered that our great, great grandmother was actually Irish. Sue leaves on Tuesday, so we figured we’d better get an early start to the celebration. So wear some green and bring something green. Hopefully,we ‘ll see a green flash.
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts