Last week, the newspaper reported several bee attacks in the mountains above Mazatlan. Apparently, a man bumped into a hive and the bees swarmed out and attacked. The man and another woman were badly stung and needed medical attention and a nearby corralled horse died from the subsequent attack. Yesterday, the guards on the back nine here at Estrella reported swarms of butterflies that insist on alighting upon anyone birdying the 13th hole. So please exercise caution. Just lay up or take the three put. It’s just not worth the risk.
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts