For those of you who knew my Mother, Yvonne, a very special soul who loved Estrella dearly, you need to know that she has left us behind. She passed away very quietly last week, just before the Royal Wedding that she anticipated so sweetly. The next day, the photo book I had made of her visit with us, just two short weeks ago, arrived. Her face was so delighted to be sitting by our pool, warming by our bonfire, enjoying our shrimp at Lety’s and Mariscos ISSA. Too short… too short.
- krisvadale on Airport Road Closed
- Jan Clarence on Airport Road Closed
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts