A 115 foot sportfishing boat, Erik, has been found capsized 87 miles south of San Felipe, Baja California Norte. There were 27 Americans among the 44 people on board. One has been confirmed dead and eight are still missing. Apparently, a ferocious storm sprang up suddenly after the boat departed port. In the large waves, high winds and tremendous lightening, the boat lost power and capsized. Continuing bad weather has delayed the search and rescue efforts staged by both the Mexican Navy and the US Coast Guard.
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts