Hurricane Jova is a Category 3 hurricane with 100 mph winds and it’s heading for Puerto Vallarta. It is generating 26′ waves at sea and buckets and buckets of rain. It is forecast to turn north once it makes landfall and may bring a whole lot of rain, wind and waves into the Mazatlan area later this week. Irwin looks like he will peeter out if he tries to follow Jova or he may turn tail and head to Hawai’i. I’d bring in the umbrellas if I was there, which I’m not.
- krisvadale on Train Accident Closes Road
- Jan Clarence on Train Accident Closes Road
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts