La Lagunita is almost filled up! With the advent of cold weather up north, most of the owners are now in residence and can only sit and gloat as they see the northern weather reports! We are expecting light rain on Monday but soon after, the beautiful sunny weather will return. And in an effort to keep us all occupied, several activities have been scheduled on an ongoing basis. This schedule is not set in stone and is subject to change. So keep in touch with your neighbors to be apprised of adjustments. I will do what I can to post changes, but I am heading north for Thanksgiving.
Tentatively speaking, the following things are on the schedule:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – 9am – La Lagunita poolside – Hatha Yoga & Stretching.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – 8 am – EDM Clubhouse – Ladies’ Day Golf. (Check the time with Barb DuF)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays – 7:30 am EDM Clubhouse – The Hustle Men’s Golf (Check with Ron V.)
- Wednesdays – 3 pm – EDM Clubhouse – Hit & Giggle Golf. (This will start NEXT week)
- Thursdays at Sunset – La Lagunita Palapa – Sundowner drinks and hors’dourves – BYO
- Monday nights – La Paloma Restaurant – Dinner
- Tuesday afternoons – To Diegos to see The Brenster
- Saturdays – 4 pm – La Lagunita reception area – Mass
- Saturdays – 8am – La Lagunita Palapa – TCBY (This won’t resume until Dec 10)
If anyone has any additions, subtractions or adjustments, please write a comment.