In case you Americans didn’t know it, Boxing Day is also a holiday in the Commonwealth. Historically, it was the day “the help” was allowed to go home and celebrate Christmas with their families, carrying boxes full of gifts and left over food. Today, Boxing Day, will be a lot like yesterday, Christmas. The wind will moderate during the week although the temperature will not. It will actually drop a few degrees over the course of the week. The sea temp is down to 63 and the surf will be knee high today and tomorrow, climbing to chest high on Thursday.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Marjorie Wright on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts