The Quadrantid meteor shower will peak tonight (or should I say tomorrow morning) at 2:30 am. The pesty moon will set at 3am, so anytime after that, we may be able to view 100 or more shooting stars per hour. The focus will be between the constellations Bootes and Draco. So if you have an iPad or a Smarter-than-me phone with the Night Sky app, go on out and enjoy the show.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Lisa Pratt on Pickleball Introductory Class
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts