While zooming through Isla Piedra last night, I saw many workers grooming the coconut groves just behind the trailer parks. Upon inquiry, I found out that this will be the site for a new botanic garden being built in conjunction with the “Amaitlan” development project. I was intrigued so I searched the web and came up with this video about the project. It’s in Spanish but the narrators’ Spanish is very clear and I think everyone will be able to get the jist of what she’s saying. The aerial shots of Isla Piedra are fun and the scope of the development is amazing. I like the eco-friendly approach that the Brazilian developer is taking. I just wonder how we will fit into all of this????
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts