Yesterday, the Mexican Government Ministry in charge of Cultural Development hosted a tour of three mountain towns near Mazatlan. They were specifically touring several eco-friendly projects begun by the townspeople. A blog site has some wonderful postings abut the trip. Check it out!! Be sure to go all three posts.
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts