Hurricane Carlotta lashed the southern coast of Mexico last weekend, killing at least 2 children with her rain and subsequent landslides. She has been downgraded to a Tropical Storm but is still responsible for the generation of a whole lot of rain. I have checked the weather and surf forecasts and it seems that Mazatlan will not be affected by this storm. However, I do not like the trajectories that the first three storms of the season have displayed… tracking NNE instead of the normal NNW with a severe buttonhook to the west once they reach the open ocean. I am no meteorologist but I am going to start paying closer attention.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Marjorie Wright on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts