We all have come in contact with “Nacho”, the jewelry guy. His wide smile has greeted us behind a sparkling array of bling for some time now. He was diagnosed with leukemia about 4 weeks ago and is in a race for his life. He needs a bone marrow transplant, presumably after radiation treatment. Health expenses in Mexico, while more moderate than in the US, are still out of reach for most working men & women. He needs our help to pay his expenses for a treatment that might just save his life. The girls at the Pro Shop have already auctioned off a beautiful silver sand dollar necklace and have more things to offer. Call Rosario at 669.915.8320 for more information. But maybe we should just take up a collection. It’s faster.. smarter.. more direct.
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts