WYSIWYG – pronounced whizeewhig- What you see is what you get.
The weather next week will be just like today except Wednesday when it will blustery all day instead of just in the afternoon, which is a shame because that’s when the Taco Party over at Phase 3 is happening. I will check back early next week so you will know whether or not to bring a sweater!
Wave heights will be increasing and will peak on Monday at 4 pm with 5 to 8 foot swells. The tide changes will be pretty severe all weekend and will level off after Tuesday morning. I hope everyone saw that new moon last night. It was classic! Enjoy!
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts