I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day. We did here in paradise. We had a wonderful turnout for a delicious potluck brunch spearheaded by Heather & MaryBeth. We had chilaquiles, french toast, two kinds of eggs, ham, cheeses, sweet rolls all washed down with pineapple smoothy, mimosas or Bloody Marys. Delicious and fun!
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts