I am not sure why these kids are having so much fun! We had quite a few more tears and even some wailing going on yesterday and today. Yesterday, the “Elite Eight” looked at 1,253 teeth, of which 5 had been previously restored. They performed 104 restorations and extracted a whole bunch of teeth, about 1/2 baby 1/2 permanent teeth. I’ll get a better count by the end of the week. The consensus is that we are coming on the scene just in the nick of time with our educational program. Again Maria Jose did great work going into all the classrooms with instructional demonstrations on how to brush. More later!
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Marjorie Wright on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts