It rained all evening and all night, our latest welcomeing of the New Year. And the rain continues to drizzle down this morning. Hopefully, it isn’t raining in LA for the Rose Parade. My family is packing up to go back stateside and I am looking forward to curling up on the couch and watching some football. By the way, yoga class is canceled for this morning. Not a good way to start the year but we’ll give it another try on Friday! Enjoy!
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Marjorie Wright on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts