And a good night it was! Our unofficial social organizers Marie Claude Bouffard and Fernando Compeon once again opened their seaside home to host the last blast of the 2014-2015 Bubble Season. The last residential hold outs as well as a couple of itinerant dentists who flew in to lead next weeks’ Friends of Barron Free Dental Clinic enjoyed a particularly spectacular array of food during a particularly spectacular sunset. We are working on getting the recipes for Ron Van Fleet’s pork chicharron, Marie Claude’s Greek chicken and Joyce Pogue’s salad so watch this space!
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts