Friends of Barron would like to thank Estrella del Mar and its Charity Golf Tournament for its kind donation of 40,000 pesos to our charity. This money will go a long way in adding two rooms to the high school in Barron which just opened in the fall of 2016. The initial cost of building the classrooms was 250,000 pesos and thanks to generous private donations and EDM, we have only 50,000 pesos to go! If you’d like to know more about this project and other projects Friends of Barron is committed to in Barron, please contact Dale Lyster at DLyster@shaw.ca
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts