The Ten Ten Tea Timers had a final Bash at EDMs Barefoot Bar last week. We ordered pizza and had a great time. The occasion also served as a despedida for BJ and Margaret who are embarking on a road trip to El Paso. There, Margaret will pick up an award for her 25 years service in the Chamber of Commerce. BJ is riding shotgun. Wish I could be a fly in the car!
- Anne steck on Phase I Agenda – List of 2021 Landscaping Projects
- Jan Brown on Yoga
- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- RICHARD NEWTON on Phase I Agenda Item #4 – EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
Search La Lagunita Posts