I have just discovered that cows make excellent grass trimmers. Kelly’s very tame Pink 1480 snuck in yesterday and proceeded to do my weed-whacking for me before she left obvious sign of her illegal entry. I had left the gate open. She and I had an eye-to-eye; I could almost touch her outstretched nose with my hand as I politely asked her to exit before defecating. She complied.
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Lisa Pratt on Pickleball Introductory Class
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts