- Jack gilman on Yoga
- Donna on COVID Testing Sites in Mazatlán
- karenlewis02 on Meet Jesus Francisco
- glom47 on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on CNN Breaking News
- krisvadale on Going Batty?
- Jan on Going Batty?
- krisvadale on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- Jan Simon on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
- blue1790 on From the Staff at Las Lagunitas
Search La Lagunita Posts
Category Archives: Weather
Just send kris an email or a text.
Hey everybody! As an infectious disease epidemiologist, at this point I feel morally obligated to provide some information on what we are seeing from a transmissiodynamic perspective and how they apply to the social distancing measures. Like any good scientist … Continue reading
Let’s meet today at 5 pm at the Phase 1 pool again. Bring your positive ideas and stories and something to drink! And bring your challenges also, so we can solve them together! Margaret Pérez
Orders are due today by 7 pm
I propose that we hold a meeting around the Phase 1 pool on Saturday afternoon at 5 pm for those of us that are here and plan to be here for awhile. It makes sense that we know who is … Continue reading
2 bedroom, 2.5 ba in phase 2, top floor. Contact Bonni Canary. Bccdlc@gmail.com.
We are looking for a couch and loveseat or chairs if anyone is selling? Thanks, Anne. Annesteck@yahoo.com